What You Need to Know About the COVID-19 Pandemic
The United States declared a national emergency on Friday, March 13, in response to COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus. The World Health Organization (WHO) is advising people of all ages to protect themselves during the pandemic.
Here is what you need to know:
- Everyone should be alert. While older people and people with preexisting medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable, anyone can be impacted by the virus.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet) from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- If possible, plan to work from 久游棋牌 and avoid large social gatherings.
- Avoid touching your face, as your hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds every time.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow to avoid spreading germs into your hands.
- If you notice respiratory problems or are experiencing a fever, seek medical attention immediately.
- Stay informed by frequently visiting the website for updates.